I was born on a small dairy farm in Northern Illinois. Well, not on the farm, but in a hospital. My parents said I was born right after a football game that the Bears had won and just in time for Dad to go home and milk the cows, which was a good thing.
While I don’t want to go over all the details, it may be important for you to grab the info you need, so if you’re looking for a resume, click here.
Currently I am the Media Manager for Fairtrade America, the US member of the world’s most trusted and recognized ethical certification. And I also serve as a board member at Food4Farmers, a non-profit organization helping coffee farming families address food security issues.
Beyond that, here my basic profile:
Communications professional with over 15 years of experience & a strong focus on strategic communications & marketing for non-profits and non-governmental organizations.
And here are some of the things we could talk about:
coffee, cocoa & chocolate, trade & development, fair trade, ethical consumption, content strategy, strategic communications, social media, parenting, pants.
And here are some places where I’ve worked:
- Fairtrade International, 2010-2015, Web Editor & Liaison Manager
- Coffee Kids, 2007-2010, Communications Manager
- Kohnke Hanneken Advertising, 2006-2007, Public Relations Account Executive
- United States Peace Corps – Guatemala, 2003-2005, Agricultural Marketing Consultant
- Cardinal Stritch University, 1999-2003, Assistant Director of Public Relations