Java Ventures Services
JavaVentures offers consulting services to companies looking to make their mark in the world of sustainable supply, development and trade.
With fifteen years working in the arena of sustainable trade and development, Kimberly’s expertise has helped with dozens of companies better understand supply chain barriers and consumer preferences regarding sustainability.
As a way to help industry participants ‘connect the dots’ in the supply chain, JavaVentures has taken hundreds of coffee industry professionals on tours throughout Latin America and Africa to foster better understanding between industry players including traders, roasters, retailers, coffee aficionados and farmers.
Key areas of work include:
- Business development: Working with companies, producer associations, cooperatives and brands to link up the supply chain, resulting in better return on investment
- Grant writing and fund-raising to leverage impact investment, social capital, private sector needs to public
- Measuring and Marketing Impact
- Understanding Certifications
- Connecting market and producer needs to providers of services and products
- Gender program development and market building